NDR service is currently available for customers* in Europe and North America.
- For an additional cost, SAF Tehnika customers* may acquire the right to a “Next Day Replacement” service (“NDR”) for certain
products. If acquired, an NDR right shall entitle a customer to have a replacement product available for pick up or shipped within
one business day of SAF Tehnika acceptance of the product`s malfunction.
If the damage to a faulty radio is determined to be from a non-warranty cause, the customer will be responsible for cost of the
repairs plus 20% refurbishment and respective shipping fees. Next Day replacement is offered on stock products only, and does
not apply to antennas, accessories and custom or special order products. NDR service cannot be obtained on a product out of
warranty and cannot exceed the applicable warranty term. Customers exercising their NDR right to a “Next Day Replacement” are
required to return the damaged radio to nearest SAF Tehnika warehouse at their expense within 30 days of being issued an RMA.
SAF Tehnika NDR service is not available for 20 days after it is purchased and can only be purchased for full year period. A failure
to pay an NDR-related invoice shall void the NDR policy.
- Units covered by NDR service are listed in the corresponding Invoice or Packing List.
- NDR terms and conditions are in force from the day the corresponding Invoice is paid.
- Terms and Conditions for returning the faulty unit to manufacturer, as well as all the other Warranty terms, are available here: https://www.saftehnika.com/en/warranty
* Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands,
Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg,
Malta, Monaco, NL. Antilles, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden,
Switzerland, Turkey, Turks & Caicos Islands, USA, United Kingdom, Vatican City, Virgin Islands (British).